«Caterpillar Power Solutions for Oil&Gas industry» seminar
Seminar will be organized by Caterpillar Oil&Gas, Caterpillar Eurasia division. It will take place on 17 MAY, 2017 at Grand Marriott Hotel, Moscow located by the following address: Tverskaya Street, 26/1, Moscow, Russia.
The main goal of the seminar is to fimiliarize end-users and operating organizations with new and advanced solutions, designed by Caterpillar for the following segments of Oil & Gas industry: Production/Pumping, Drilling and Well Service.
The following Caterpillar Dealers` representatives will participate at the seminar and provide with presentations beside Caterpillar employees:
- Zeppelin PS Rus
- Mantrac Vostok
One-day agenda of the seminar will consist the following topics covered by Caterpillar, Solar Turbines, Cat Dealers and partners' representatives:
- Caterpillar gas and diesel engines and gensets 7,5KVA – 21MVA power range, mudpumps and transmissions;
- Caterpillar engines performance on diesel fuel, crude, natural and associated gas, as well as dual fuel modes;
- Remote control and monitoring solutions;
- Power solutions for drilling on gas generating sets;
- Production localization;
- Dealer network coverage, warranty, aftersales support, trainings;
- Solar turbines
The following companies' representatives were invited to participate in seminar: Rosneft, VSNK, TomskNIPI, Gasprom Drilling, Gazprom neft, Lukoil, Zhajkmunay, Kazakhoil Aktobe, Kazmunajgaz, Karakudukmunaj, KazMunajTeniz, Uzbekneftegaz, Turkmengaz, NorthWestTechnic, Energomotor, SibBurEnergo and others.